Freddy Rework
I know you guys can’t give a specific time but will we at least get Freddy rework info before the announcement of ghost face this month?
I know you guys can’t give a specific time but will we at least get Freddy rework info before the announcement of ghost face this month?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No idea, they said they aren't ready to fully set it out by the most recent PTB, all I can say as they will is:
soon™
Hes the only killer I haven’t bought I’m waiting to see if I should start investing blood points on him now or save them for ghost face
I expect his rework for late 2022.
And I'm being optimistic here!