Tell me if I am incorrect

In the movies, Fred Kreuger became stronger depending on the fear he put onto those who were asleep correct?

If it was I might know the Freddy rework

Comments

  • I thought people would merely have to "remember him" (hence his perk "remember me") in order to fuel his power.

  • In the movies, Fred Kreuger became stronger depending on the fear he put onto those who were asleep correct? If it was I might know the Freddy rework

    Yes, Freddy lived off of his victims fears and he exploited them to abuse them in their sleep.

    What made him so powerful was the fact they believed he existed, so when they stopped believing that Freddy was real/alive he lost this power.

    I'm going off of the OG movies, nothing like "Dream Warriors" yuck.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    I thought people would merely have to "remember him" (hence his perk "remember me") in order to fuel his power.

    It was both, they needed him to know he existed to get strength from them. That and also the fear that he put on them fueled his powers even more.

  • @Yamaoka They had to remember him to have him exist in dreams, which is why In Freddy vs Jason, Freddy woke up Jason to have him let the children of Elm street remember him in order for him to enter dreams

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/63205/tell-me-if-i-am-incorrect

    Yes, Freddy lived off of his victims fears and he exploited them to abuse them in their sleep.

    What made him so powerful was the fact they believed he existed, so when they stopped believing that Freddy was real/alive he lost this power.

    I'm going off of the OG movies, nothing like "Dream Warriors" yuck.

    Thanks, now I have an idea on freddy's power

  • Was this like a question with an obvious answer to it or something? Cause i'm confused if that was a question that you needed an answer to.

  • @FireHazard Well, I watched all of them and after watching the warriors one I got confused, but I feel like freddy's new power will be based on him actually doing his job

  • Fear and there little souls is what made him strong I do believe

    freddys-dead-2.gif


  • @Hoodied said:

    @FireHazard Well, I watched all of them and after watching the warriors one I got confused, but I feel like freddy's new power will be based on him actually doing his job

    Well, what I said above is how it worked. Around Dream Warriors it started to go under the plague that is "Bad Writing" and go all over the place from the original source material.

    Imagine it as how Jasons or Micheals movies end up not making sense after like the third part, in Jasons case he had like 10+ that made no sense while for Micheals it only took like the third. (By that I mean its unclear if hes like a superhuman like Jason, but they write him off in One and Two as just a normal dude so idfk.)