How do you use an insta-heal on Xbox
Title
I would like to bring an insta-heal to my games, but don't know how to do use it.
Title
I would like to bring an insta-heal to my games, but don't know how to do use it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know exactly how the controls for xbox work with DBD, but with PC you spam click the "heal" button when you have the med-kit equipped then spam click the secondary action to use the insta-heal.
The same rules should apply to Xbox and PS4.
thanks.
There is even an old discussion from 2018 on this, here i'll link it.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/34290/how-do-you-insta-heal-on-console
thanks again.
No problem.
You know how to hit skill checks right?
Hit that button instantly while healing with the medical kit and it will happen
For Xbox, just hit the RB button (or your secondary action button, if you changed it, AKA the one used to hit skillchecks) while in the process of healing with a Medkit at any point before a Skillcheck comes up.
Hope that helps. :)
I've remapped all my controls on dbd Xbox. The lb and RB buttons are very fragile and break after a couple thousand skillchecks. Also when you sprint with them all the time