Knowing who you are looking at

If I am the doc trying to zap people into Madness 3, and I can see by the icons at the bottom of the screen that two out of four survivors are in Madness 3, is there an quick and easy way to tell when I randomly stumble across someone if they are one of the people that are fully mad?

When I was last playing Pukey I thought I had vomited on Meg to "broken" as I saw somebody's icon change so I bashed her skull in but she didn't go down - It was actually David across the map who had just hit broken. I know you can see them being sick when fully ill but sometimes I have to make a split second decision to swing at a window or empty my stomach through the window.

Can you tell at a glance if the person in front of you is crazy/broken?

Comments

  • For Doc, yes.

    Whenever a Survivor is Tier 3'd by Doc, they'll start to look around frantically and their running animation is slightly different than normal. If you're trying to figure out who you've been shocking, however, it's always good to press esc and check all of the Survivor's names and who they're playing as for a quick second to make sure you're wanting to shock the one you want.

    For Plague? Not really.

    For her, you just gotta pay attention to who you've been puking on and who might be in the local area, such as, if you puke on a gen and notice someone is suddenly sick, then you'll know where to go by past memories of where you puked.

    Hope this helps. :)