Dead by Farming Simulator 2019 (PS4)
So I was playing as my main man Jake when 2 people DC'ed instantly and a Claudette and A Micheal Myers Farmed me for like 30 minutes I didnt want to DC cause I don't DC ever I filmed the end cause holy cow that was annoying I didnt talk in the recording cause well dont wanna promote my twitch but I have too i guess please Ban these people
Comments
Yes this is bannable but you should just report it in the correct way instead of also posting here with their names. I'd blur them out, at least.
But yes, this sucks
Im not gonna blur the names out I want people to know to avoid them
You have to... its considered witch hunting under the Community Guidelines.
1.) people aren't gonna remember these names.
2.) Just because they act bad, doesn't mean you should name shame them.
Regardless if they remember their names its considered witch hunting even if that wasn't the intent.
And name shaming isn't allowed either i'm pretty sure.
i cant blur them dont have the resources so deal with it ig its not like im saying hey go attack them its a stream Unedited so its not like there is much I can do
Then take down the video. What you are doing is against the rules here. People are trying to keep you from being banned.
Instead of being stubborn over everyone who disagrees with you, you could listen before you get in trouble for the video...
You need to take the video down as it is against the rules here. Even if the people are scumbags that deserve to be named and shamed it is still a bannable offense. Take the video and file a support ticket here with it as evidence https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us BHVR will handle the rest.