Double killer exploit on console
Where do I send video proof?
Edit: I want to add that I also have screenshot with the name of the guy but I couldnt report him with the in-game report because his name didnt show up.
Where do I send video proof?
Edit: I want to add that I also have screenshot with the name of the guy but I couldnt report him with the in-game report because his name didnt show up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
they cant do anything unless you report them
@legion_main
He doesnt show up when the game is over. But I managed to get his name thanks to the fast psn menu. I have picture of his name and video proof.
EDIT: Nevermind misread the title.
I would love to get a double killer game anyways because it is so rare that it happens so I don't see the big deal with it anyways
@legion_main
I lost bp and de-piped... I dont see why this should be a thing.
@tt_ivi_99
but thats also one game out of many more you can play and it is very doubtful you will get double killers often
@Peanits or another mod can you tell us where to send it?
There is no need. We are able to track that through our backend and deal with them as is. At most, all you'd need to do is an in-game report.