Matchmaking
Alright, am I the only one who waits 20 mins for a single match as a survivor? It's getting really annoying that this haven't been fixed yet.
Alright, am I the only one who waits 20 mins for a single match as a survivor? It's getting really annoying that this haven't been fixed yet.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Recently? because last night I was getting games fine
Only a Rank 8 Killer....I wait about 8 - 15 minutes per match. Sometimes I have to play against pings I might otherwise pass. As such, I've been playing a lot less lately.
I feel ya, I wait for 30 mins for one survivor match.
@Boosted_Dwight
For me I get games easier as survivor during the day and I get easier games for killer at night
Damn I wish that was my case :c
Higher i rank, the longer i wait. Been like this for me for months. I just check forums, twitter like im doing now till i find a game.
Matchamking is cancer where is the new matchmaking BVHR.
Survivor for me has been pretty good.
Killer on the other hand takes sooo long, just for one lobby.