The Legion changes
So I've had some time with them. I like the changes mostly. I think he's a strong killer now actually.
Top tier? Who knows. People get way too caught up in tier lists. I do think he's strong. I think he is clearly mid tier. He's in with Myers/Doctor/Huntress I think. In terms of power and ability.
The only thing I would change on him is his terror radius. It was 24m, now it's 32. Why not compromise and make it 28m?
I really feel like that would be a nice change. Also his Cool Dirt add on should get a revert or "small" buff. It's from .8 to .4 now? I can't remember the numbers. Very Rare and Ultra rare add ons should be powerful.
From what I understand his killer instinct radius will always be 32m unless using Distressing? Just make his normal terror radius 28m I don't see why not.
Comments
Generally speaking, terror radii are standardized in 8m increments (8, 16, 24, 32). This is why the Pig's terror radius was previously changed from 28m to 32m. Although overall, a four meter reduction to a 32m terror radius would make very little difference. To give perspective, that's about a quarter tile.
Why couldn't it be left alone at 24m then?
I thought that was a great advantage to him sneaking up on people. It made him deadly in that regard.