is this really "abusing" the window?

I was getting chased at shack and I vaulted it twice before going down and being hooked. while someone else was hooked, I got saved and was chased after again. naturally, I ran back to shack, and after my first vault, my window was blocked. entity blockers have been so broken lately considering there are also times I can vault shack like 6 times

Comments

  • I don't think that's supposed to happen seems as though the entity has had a ton of off days recently when it comes to windows.

  • It's not abusing per say, it's just a bug. It can be exploited of course, but most people don't even know about it

  • Yes, that is abusing the window and an exploit.

  • @LCGaster said:

    It's not abusing per say, it's just a bug. It can be exploited of course, but most people don't even know about it

    If I'm using a bug to my advantage, then yes, I am abusing and exploiting it.

    I don't really see the need to mince words.

  • @Visionmaker said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/473926#Comment_473926

    If I'm using a bug to my advantage, then yes, I am abusing and exploiting it.

    I don't really see the need to mince words.

    did u read the post? what happened to me wasn't an advantage lol

  • @Chaotic_Riddle and @Visionmaker

    If I am reading this correctly, the game somehow thought that artist had vaulted the window twice while hooked, causing the game to block the window for artist after a first vault.

    Meaning they got hit by a bug that screwed them over.

  • That's not abuse, that's a bug.

    I like this though: Now that windows affect Survivors negatively, surely they'll look at windows ASAP.

  • @Shad03 said:

    @Chaotic_Riddle and @Visionmaker

    If I am reading this correctly, the game somehow thought that artist had vaulted the window twice while hooked, causing the game to block the window for artist after a first vault.

    Meaning they got hit by a bug that screwed them over.

    exactly. thanks

  • @Shad03 said:

    @Chaotic_Riddle and @Visionmaker

    If I am reading this correctly, the game somehow thought that artist had vaulted the window twice while hooked, causing the game to block the window for artist after a first vault.

    Meaning they got hit by a bug that screwed them over.

    Oh, my bad. The last part confused me.