The Freddy Routine.
First off, my build: Bamboozle, Franklin's Demise, Fire Up and Barbecue and Chili or Monitor and Abuse.
First game back to Freddy, predicted Haddonfield. Guess what map I got, yeah. Anyways, I brought a mori for the fun of it, tested how it'd go, I do have a screenshot of the match results but I killed the first two survivors, slugged the third Survivor and used that as my way to find the last one, love the built in Deerstalker ability, helps secure the 4K, I had no Barbecue, I ran Monitor for better aura reading, I mori'd everyone, yeah yeah, the last guy, the Jeff texted me, 'gg #########' I completely agreed with that, he was nice.
Second game, I was in the Crotus Penn Asylum, I pulled everyone in and went after this one Dwight, I slashed him, as I wiped my claws off, he t-bagged me and went to try and drop the pallet, I jumped back, I made it look like I was going to walk away, I did a basic fake out moonwalk, downed him, he DC'd, he messaged me 'get f**ked tunneler', just told him I didn't even pick him up, that's all, 2 DC's shortly after and the last person grabbed hatch and 5 gens left, I found hatch but he got in my way from blocking it and jumped.
More games where I killed people to follow, I go back and forth about him being good, or bad, but I just have to say that Freddy is good with the right build and a knowledge of knowing how to play him.
Comments