Swf on Xbox not working ?? (Resolved???)
Update: Well whatever it was worked itself out. After restarting again, I was able to get into the swf lobby and invite my friend and now we're loading into a game.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I keep clicking on the lobby but nothing is happening, sometimes it shows a loading animation but then nothing happens. Is it broken rn or what?
EDIT: Also I've restarted the game twice and am currently hard restarting my Xbox.
After my Xbox booted up and I got into the game, I was able to get into the SWF lobby but now I'm unable to invite anyone. "Invite to game" is greyed out for me and my friend (he's having the same issue).
Also, if I press up on the D pad to invite soneone, nothing happens. This could not be worse timing for me because today is so stressful.
EDIT: My friend invited me but it said "join game failure" and now I'm stuck on a loading screen. Restarting my game now...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I keep clicking on the lobby but nothing is happening, sometimes it shows a loading animation but then nothing happens. Is it broken rn or what?
EDIT: Also I've restarted the game twice and am currently hard restarting my Xbox.
After my Xbox booted up and I got into the game, I was able to get into the SWF lobby but now I'm unable to invite anyone. "Invite to game" is greyed out for me and my friend (he's having the same issue).
Also, if I press up on the D pad to invite soneone, nothing happens. This could not be worse timing for me because today is so stressful.
EDIT: My friend invited me but it said "join game failure" and now I'm stuck on a loading screen. Restarting my game now...
Comments