Iridescent Shards
I feel as though the iridescent shard rewards is way too low, like I want the clown but I can't get him due to the fact that I'm only getting 85 per game, and he is 9000. Anyone feel the same?
I feel as though the iridescent shard rewards is way too low, like I want the clown but I can't get him due to the fact that I'm only getting 85 per game, and he is 9000. Anyone feel the same?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
While I certainly wouldn't feel disappointed in getting more shards, I just unlocked my first free character after only basically 2 weeks worth of gametime (granted playing a bit more than usual)... I think that's more than fair.
Ok haha, just wondering