Survivor Perks edited to look like the Legion
I got bored while messing around with a freeware photo editor, and I decided to edit some Survivor Perks to make them look as if they were signature Perks of the Legion. I hope you enjoy!
I got bored while messing around with a freeware photo editor, and I decided to edit some Survivor Perks to make them look as if they were signature Perks of the Legion. I hope you enjoy!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol, they are funny. Good work. Especially loving WGLF and Dead Hard.
Haha, glad you like those two. They came out a bit messed up, though; DH is missing Frank’s jacket strings and he’s using Joey’s knife instead of his own, and WGLF doesn’t have the bandage-gloves on. My mistake!
Um is Frank coppin a feel on susie in Solidarity? Love em all good job
Nah, he has his hand on her shoulder, haha. His E-girl Julie would be pissed if she found out he was groping her best friend and not her.
Glad you like them!
Looks cool! I like it. By the way, I use the cool editor as an online brochure maker. I guess it will be useful for all whois making something new.