Among the killers who do you think is underrated or overrated?

I will start this off by saying The Clown is underrated. As for overrated killers I got to be honest. What's the deal with The Wraith? I am still learning him but I am honestly curious to know.

To clarify I didn't create this to start fights. Please be mindful how you voice your opinions.

Comments

  • Underated: Plague, she's so versatile and I love it. She has the makings to be one of the best killers in this game. However, right now there are a few minor setbacks which prevent her from reaching her full potential.


    Overated: Legion. I used to main him myself. But now it's seems hes what everyone is talking about. Idk, I kinda got pushed away from him.

  • Hag is definitely the most underrated killer. A high tier killer that rarely gets plays.


    Hillbilly is kinda overrated, don’t really have trouble with him at Red Rank. Can be looped like most killers.

1 2 ›