A legitimate grown up discussion on the CAMPING Debate
I had a tent once when I was like 21, it was a 6 person grey and red one, really nice actually.
but I find as ive gotten older i'm more of a yurt kinda guy - what kind of tent are you and why?

I had a tent once when I was like 21, it was a 6 person grey and red one, really nice actually.
but I find as ive gotten older i'm more of a yurt kinda guy - what kind of tent are you and why?

Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've never been camping myself, but it's on my bucket list. Any recommendations, stuff people usually overlook?
I hate camping so much, you can't sleep properly because of all the insects and other stuff pissing me off so why going in the forest when you can be in a nice bed in a beautiful city.