A "maskless" cosmetic option that lets us see the faces of killers would be great! (+Pics inside!)
A "maskless" cosmetic option that lets us see the faces of certain killers like Legion, Trapper, Plague, Pig, etc. would be really awesome! (Also, bald hag would look creepy as well)
Here are some faces of killers I put together:
What do you think about that?
Comments
Maskless hag is just bald.
Also, what's the killer on the middle spot on tht bottom row?
Everyone except Plague and Daddy Trapper are abomination.
Amanda would be gorgeous if they used the actual actress from the movie.
I can tell why The Legion are always pissed off.
I will only get behind this if their face will be drenched in blood.
Huntress.
i think the masks give some mystery, fear.....i think seeing their faces it's like okay and alrighty then but the masks are good and the devs create such good ones
We need bald Hag! Would look so dope with various body cosmetics.
The killer is the Huntress. She would need some hair though if they gave us a maskless option.
I would get scared way more seeing the evil grin of Susie than their masks to be honest.
@ claudette baguette she looks practically bald with some of her cosmetics anyway lol
They'd need to rig the faces of most of the masked killers if that's the case as everyone who have a mask got a static emotionless face that's also horribly textured.