Odd question: does anyone else get Badham a lot when the killer is Spirit?

I main Spirit, and I got Badham Preschool in over 25% of my games today over the course of 4 hours. I don't have any hard data to back it up, but I'm getting this map a ton since the endgame collapse update, and maybe I'm only noticing on Spirit because I play her the most. I only ask because there's always a chance there's some spaghetti code in this game causing it to happen. Maybe I'm just supremely unlucky?

Comments

  • No, but I got Yamaoka Estate 4 times in a row...

  • I get Disturbed Ward whenever I play killer, the one with 2 windows... Im ######### cursed :)


  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    I get Disturbed Ward whenever I play killer, the one with 2 windows... Im ######### cursed :)

    To be fair, I've realized I say "damn, bad map" when I load into 90% of the maps in this game as killer. Especially if I'm on a base movement M1 killer.

  • I have noticed that, yeah. Never get spirit anywhere but that map and McMillan maps, but also I'm not fighting spirits that often so it's not outside the realm of statistical error