Basement stairs collision?
So, I'm aware that they changed how collision works for killers on the basement stairs. How exactly did they change it? Can people just walk straight through you? Do they have to press against you for a while before collision turns off? Does this always happen, or just during EGC?
Comments
At first I thought they made the stairs a bit wider, but after testing it I think what happens is the killer's hitbox shrinks slightly when standing on the stairs. You can just slip past them on either side, it's a tight squeeze but you can do it. They can still block you by moving to the side you are trying to pass, but they can't just stand in the middle and go AFK anymore.
Can confirm it's as @thesuicidefox says. I'd watch out for the basement stairs on Coal Tower though due to the door. Its rather narrow, so I don't know if the killer can still block the stairs.
Ah, alright. That's acceptable, tbh. I was worried they made it so you could just swooce on by them every time, no way to stop survivors at all.