Achievements

Hi,


Someone recently broke into my Steam account and unlocked a few achievements (using SAM), I have not played DBD for a year and would like to come back. I have a question about these achievements, can I get a ban for it? (VAC BAN)?

Comments

  • haha

    I wouldn't even know the exact answer.. but....

    They do ban people from the game who've used SAM to unlock DBD achvs. People know how they unlock so if they look fishy... you'll get reported.

    but uh.... Maybe send an email to support to explain it and see if anything can be done to prevent it if you are serious about it.

  • Maybe I wrote a bit wrong because I have unlocked the achievements that I have won and I can get them again, plus I have attained an escape 100 times from the map, etc. I also do not have what I had already achieved. Can there be problems for this if he presses them again?