Where is the mouse cursor from DBD?
Hello,
Since the patch 2.4.0, the mouse cursor of DBD is gone. I think that's a pity. Do you know where the hell is or is it so wanted? Please bring him back!
Sorry for my bad english. :)
Hello,
Since the patch 2.4.0, the mouse cursor of DBD is gone. I think that's a pity. Do you know where the hell is or is it so wanted? Please bring him back!
Sorry for my bad english. :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If they bring it back, PLEASE make it an option to turn it off.
I would sometimes lose my cursor in the menus.