Wait time
Is it just me or are the lobby wait times exceptionally long today? This is on par with the Bloodhunt wait times!
Playing killer on PS4
Is it just me or are the lobby wait times exceptionally long today? This is on par with the Bloodhunt wait times!
Playing killer on PS4
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Never had problems on waiting times as killer on ps4 but survivor it's really bad.
What country are you from I notice if I get on before 6 pm I can't get games as killer if I do I'm waiting for ages to get the red pings of doom I'm from the UK tho
🐷
Well whatever the issue was, it’s better now. This morning it was 10+ minutes to wait per game. Now it’s back down to 1 or 2.
there you go.