Ghostface perks
Based on what little is leaked yet, which perks would you consider good/meta to be used on him?
Based on what little is leaked yet, which perks would you consider good/meta to be used on him?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He seems to have nothing to help him in a chase so your average pallet eater build would work wonders on him. Like Enduring + Spirit Fury.
I really like the idea of proactive stealth killers. I just hope his terror radius is reduced enough for stealth to work because in the pbt footage it showed the Killer peeking round a corner a good 20-30 feet away with full terror radius.
I don't know anything about the perks or the mechanics really other than what is shown of the Killers base abilities.
I believe that all hes perks its base off reducong tr
I'd like to think Monitor and abuse would be a good fit for him.
I agree he would benefit from perks that makes it harder for survivors to loop him. Was also thinking about bamboozle maybe.
From what we've seen I'd say M&A + Bamboozle + Spirit Fury + Enduring
M&a+ruin+bamboozle+bbq
Tinkerer, MnA, surveillance, insidious, sloppy butcher, infectios fright, dark devotion to name a few that might be good on him.
Make your choice might be decent if his radius is small or hide able when he sees someone going for a save.
So basically you’re saying you should camp as Ghostface? I don’t think that’s a very good strategy