Jane’s butt and Ash’s man mettle completely overshadowed the Plague

Plague needs buffs. I think it’s a shame that not only is the new killer barely played (even when she first came out, she was a blip before people returned to Michael and Legion and Billy etc) but she barely makes an impact on survivors.

Her perks are mediocre and situational. Her add ons feel more like bland band aids (all of which are just tiers 1-3 of the same effect - no variety and more importantly, no real opportunities to make some devious combos; there’s no synergy) on a weak kit than gameplay enhancers that change the dynamic of a Plague match.

Plague could be great but she’s in trouble and she’s been ignored and forgotten.

Comments

  • Yeah it sucks shes cool but not a choice pick her ability is a nuisance but can be fixed quickly with little consequence and not as annoying as legions so nobody really plays her

  • Plague needs buffs.

    I can agree that Plague is kinda a forgotten figure. I think when I get her DLC i'll work on her like I did with Legion to make her viable in rank 1 matches so people get to see her more, how she currently is though will be kinda hard.

    With Legion it was balancing a broken Killer, with Plague it'll be trying to pretty much make her Viable...

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/62683/jane-s-butt-and-ash-s-man-mettle-completely-overshadowed-the-plague

    I can agree that Plague is kinda a forgotten figure. I think when I get her DLC i'll work on her like I did with Legion to make her viable in rank 1 matches so people get to see her more, how she currently is though will be kinda hard.

    With Legion it was balancing a broken Killer, with Plague it'll be trying to pretty much make her Viable...

    That’s the thing, she’s not viable. Perhaps with really expensive add ons, maybe, but again - literally no killer requires that level of investment and cost to work.

    Another tell she’s not viable - there’s hardly if any Plague tips, tuts, and the like (if any) post her ptb nerfs. I can’t seem to find people who play her regularly to learn and YouTube creators like Monto have only a couple videos - both of which have effectiveness add ons. In comparison, when I realized I liked Freddy and was pretty handy with him aka The Worst Killer, I found all kinds of info that helped me out, including from vet Freddys here on the forums. It was like joining a secret underground Sharp Hand Joe Society where we liked and knew Freddy was better than his reputation.

    There’s nothing like that for Plague.

  • Once people realize they should NEVER use a fountain but just stay injured the plague is just a joke and a very lopable killer. Easy to beat.

  • Jane's butt cannot distract me from The Plague's sexy side boob <3...that's not weird, right?