Huntress's Lullaby is Cursed
I don't know what is up with this perk specifically, but it's pointless for me to run it because it always gets cleansed before I can hook a single person. No other Hex totem I run ever gets cleansed this quickly, not even ruin. Is Huntress's Lullaby just cursed to be completely useless?
Comments
It gets cleansed because for some reason it lets survivors know of its existence as soon as they touch a generator.
It shouldn't notify them.
I agree. At least they shouldn't be notified until at least one person has been hooked. It doesn't make sense for a survivor to become aware of a hex when it isn't even active yet.
Its really not rocket science. Lullaby is just as vulnerable as Ruin but does absolutly nothing until you get some stacks on it. Given how fast survivors will cleanse any totem, its no surprise that Lullaby end up being wasted.
Lullaby should start the game inactive and after your first hook, a random dull totem will become Lullaby and get a stack. Survivors shouldn't have any notification of Lullaby's curse until they fail a skill check while Lullaby is active.
Do it devs. I dare you.
They keep saying they fix totem spawns but I'm still spawning near hex totems i find within the first 10 seconds of the game.
Some totems spawns on certain maps are just joke. Sometimes my totem spawn in an totally open space that everyone on that part of the map can see.