Adept killer should be kill all 4 survivors (including dcs.) It’s only fair.

A survivor need only locker hop and survive to get their achievement. A killer has so many harsh requirements - especially when a dc permanently screws the achievement when it SHOULD make it easier and it SHOULD count as a sacrifice - particularly when 99% of dcs are salty survivors who can’t take a hook.

Rather than make the survivor requirements equally as brutal, the adept killer should be on par with the simplicity of what a survivor must do:

Eliminate all 4 survivors using the killer’s 3 original perks.

That’s it.

PS: The killer emblem system is quite disastrous. It might improve if a dc = however remaining hooks that survivor had, but it’s really quite ridiculous.

Comments

  • Including DCs?

    I hope some new Killer out there gets:

    • 1 DCs because it's a map they don't want
    • 2nd DCs because they don't want to play with only 3 from the get-go
    • 3rd DCs because they think it's lost anyway
    • 4th DCs because it's faster than getting the few BPs from Hatch
    • Killer gets achievement
  • A survivor need only locker hop and survive to get their achievement.

    It used to be easier if I remember correctly (At least for survivors) Back in 2016 to 2017 I believe it was that you only needed to unlock the Unique Perks each survivor had to get adept (Insert Survivor name Here).

    I'm not 100% sure if this was the case for Killers also but I feel it was, I don't mind doing the new requirement tbh, it gives it a sort of challenge like the Myers one.

  • Is that not how it is, or did it change at some point? When I got Adept Pig, I just killed all four Survivors, including DCs, using her 3 default perks.

  • 4 kills. That should equal an Adept.

  • @TAG said:

    Is that not how it is, or did it change at some point? When I got Adept Pig, I just killed all four Survivors, including DCs, using her 3 default perks.

    It’s how it used to be, it’s how I got the necessary adept perks, but they changed it so that a merciless victory requires everything under the sun and the stars to align unfortunately.

  • Playing a match with a DC influences team performance.

    I agree completely with the title except for getting achiement Vs a team with a DC

  • @AshleyWB said:

    Playing a match with a DC influences team performance.

    I agree completely with the title except for getting achiement Vs a team with a DC

    The point is that right now in the current state of the game, toxic survivors have 100% control over a killer going for adept - instead of the killer being 100% in control of how they get the adept achievement.