That one question
The devs so far have always said or announced what the next chapter to arrive contained. They always said "A new Survivor, A new Killer and a new map." Maybe they even announced an event sometimes. So what I am trying to say is:
Are we allowed to ask whether the next chapter is standalone or fully worked out?
@not_Queen Or are we maybe gonna get a Soon™? :P
Comments
Uhh what?
Do you live under a rock? Everyone knows the Ghost is going to be the next killer.
Nobody from BHVR is able to talk about any leaks, so until it is officially announced, we cannot confirm anything like that.
The question was, if a survivor and a new map will accompany the new killer.
Well, you seem to live with bad eyesight :P
Exactly. Thank you.
Sadly, they can't answer the question because they haven't officially announced Ghost Face's arrival. We all know it's in game, but they cannot confirm he'll be in it.
I hope that makes sense.
I'll take that as a Soon™ :P Thanks anyways! Keep up that good work ^^
But can we all agree to pretend to be pleasantly surprised and excited regardless when they do "officially" tell us? :p
Yes! lol
You fly back to school now, little Starling. Fly, fly, fly. Fly, fly, fly.
@Visionmaker I can already see the same comments that were on the Ash announcement video... "Quick! Act surprised!"
@I_am_Negan I heard that from somewhere, did you make it up or was it from a movie or somethin?
@Hoodedfengm1n
It's from Silence of the Lambs
https://youtu.be/B1jF2gt3CPQ