Nasty/Filthy Blades still cause that mending bug/exploit?
Wondering if they do or not.
Wondering if they do or not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
According to the patch notes they fixed it.
There's certainly proof that they looked at their code, as unlike before the mending bar is actually red now if a Legion uses either of the blades. It didn't before! And I don't think anything else slows mending?
Alright cool. I actually really just love to use the blade addons, and think i can think of a build that can work with them
In theory Thanatophobia should affect Mending, since Thana is a general action penalty. In practice I'm not entirely sure.