Dead by Daylight Boardgame
My own Dbd Board game. Idea is from forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/2359/dbd-board-game-print-and-play-edition
I did the cards and Layout by myself. ๐
(I know it's a its a bit dark )
What do you think?
My own Dbd Board game. Idea is from forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/2359/dbd-board-game-print-and-play-edition
I did the cards and Layout by myself. ๐
(I know it's a its a bit dark )
What do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Really Really Cool! How does it work?
The rules are in the link above. The idea is from there. :)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pJzJi64a7KuiGGT8tzGgpg4Amohnn7QsI have attached my drive with all the print and play files! Maybe we should work together since you are clearly better at graphic design than I am! XD
Version 2.0
Thank you :) I would like to work with you together. But my english is not the best. :/
This is awesome! now i'm curious, looks fun!
keep up the great work <3
Whoa this actually looks fun for a board game
I need this in my life. Dead by Daylight would make such a great board game.
It looks great, by the way, I love the way the Slaughterhouse turned out.
I actually think that's incredible, I'd love to play a full DBD board game - I think it would be great fun. An immense amount of work must have gone into this and I think it's fantastic. ๐
Thank you all for the nice words ๐
Holy- you got developer attention. Not one but twice, aces to you
i say:
Here is a link to the discord about all things to do with this fan made board game! I will be posting content about the board game starting later tonight. @myers_obsession hop on and let's work together! I am really excited to see my design and your art come together!
We are still there an we are having news soon!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/175070