Someone explain to a new player
Someone explain to a new player like me what chance I would have and why I should bother to keep playing when I'm hundreds of hours away from getting even close to existing players?
Someone explain to a new player like me what chance I would have and why I should bother to keep playing when I'm hundreds of hours away from getting even close to existing players?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You got an unlucky group with all perks.
Also if only levelling surv and get these perks it should take like less than 50-75 hours... Something along these lines
The game is a grind, and its a grind that everybody has to deal with when starting out.
And usually people at that rank don't even have their 4 perk slots unlocked; it seems like you got players who haven't played for a while and are just getting back into it.
Yeah grind is heavy and some people just hold their rank and refuse to rank up unfortunately.
Welcome to DbD.
Unfortunately their are those who derank on purpose in this case it seems more on the survivor side then the killer imo