Blood Warden serves great justice

I was just in a game where I was the killer. I was playing Freddy with the blood warden perk. Anyway, they power all the generators and three survivors remain with pretty good health. I'm pretty screwed right? Not so fast. I'm able to hook one survivor before they reach the gates and then on my way to the gates (I'm not camping) I run into second survivor and hook him. Meanwhile the first guy I hooked is still struggling along with the one I just hooked and I figure the last survivor is going to save one of these guy. I'm not camping and I wouldn't be able to camp both hooks anyway, especially not with Freddy. So I leave them both and go to the exit gate and guess who I find there: the last survivor! He's just hiding not even bothering to try and save his teammates! As I put him into dream world he tries to run out the gate and guess what... he can't because blood warden is activated. So I knock this bad teammate out and he immediately DCS. I just laughed my ass off. What looked like a lost cause turned into a 4k because one selfish prick didn't want to risk saving his friends.

Comments