Is it a Chapter or a Paragraph?
The release of Ash was referred to as a chapter, clearly it was a paragraph, can devs confirm if the upcoming chapter is a chapter or just a paragraph?
The release of Ash was referred to as a chapter, clearly it was a paragraph, can devs confirm if the upcoming chapter is a chapter or just a paragraph?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope it is a chapter with Sidney in it.
And I hope Sidney has the actress's real face.
I would easily main her.
I hope chapter but how everything is looking it seems like paragraph this guy kinda explains it well at the 4:00 minute mark
https://youtu.be/STeM3xrzVPc
One big, credible streamer said that there will be no survivor. So let's prepare ourselves that we are only going to get the killer.
Besides that, the devs have been speaking of a "chapter" and a huge amount of people is also hyped for a survivor. If there is indeed no survivor, I think it would be a smart thing if the devs would tell the community so.
I'm afraid that otherwise a lot of people will be very disappointed and unhappy when the DLC gets released without a survivor they were sure they'd get. It's simply about avoiding unfulfilled expectations.