New Killer Perk - Third Strike
With Third Strike you gain a token for each successful hit on a HEALTHY survivor, every third token earned becomes an exposed strike. Every time a killer kicks a generator ( successfully regressing it ) the killer loses one token. Once the killer has dealt the exposed strike, the token count refreshes.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I love that any somewhat decent killer perk HAS to be a hex. The amount of threads I've seen saying "Plz make BBQ and Chili a hex" or "MYC Is too OP... Make it a hex"
So just so we're clear here, hit three healthy survivors, get an instant down, then reset to 0 tokens?
I can dig it. It's good, but not overpowered. Let's be real here, if you just hit a healthy survivor to get that third token, they're going to be injured anyway which sorta' makes it redundant. Still might be useful for applying pressure to that survivor and then going off to instantly down another, or to punish survivors for grouping up and trying to take hits.
As long as it shows the exposed status for everyone, I'd be okay with it.
After reading what the mod said, i see why it would be balanced, and it made me think there is no need to make the killer lose tokens for kicking generators. It seems unrelated to the perk and isn't necessary. Other than that the actual idea is amazing and well thought out man, it would really work in the game. One more thing though, how would it change as it levels up? Perhaps since the perk is slightly weak currently as you could just hit the already injured survivor, make it so at 3 tokens you have a 3%/6%/9% speed boost or something like that.
Good Perk Idea
I like it. It should be considered. It's strong but not stupid powerful. Great idea
@DirtyNurseMain
love this idea +1