Game's so blurry now in low graphic settings

It looks horrible, they didn't fixed that issue and it was reported by the community on the PTB Feedback. I have a old GTX 750 Ti but I never had problems until this new patch. How can I fix that?

Comments

  • Agreed. I'm just running a RX 560 slightly OC'ed, and up until the Unreal switch I was running smoothly on High settings (even my HD 7850 before that was running Medium easily). After the change to Unreal, I had to drop down to Low, especially with Doc or Freddy.

    After this patch, though, I'm getting better framerates on Low, much less framerates on Medium, and Low's general graphics are fuzzy and blurrier than before. Kinda' sucking.

  • @Keene_Kills said:

    Agreed. I'm just running a RX 560 slightly OC'ed, and up until the Unreal switch I was running smoothly on High settings (even my HD 7850 before that was running Medium easily). After the change to Unreal, I had to drop down to Low, especially with Doc or Freddy.

    After this patch, though, I'm getting better framerates on Low, much less framerates on Medium, and Low's general graphics are fuzzy and blurrier than before. Kinda' sucking.

    Dude I find the way to fix it. Just uncheck the automatic adjust resolution option in the settings. You're welcome

  • That was the first thing I noticed with this update (haven't touched it since before the the end of the bloodhunt). I was like what o_o.

    But I fiddled around. First thing I tried was turning off auto-adjust and yeah it worked. Weird.