My feedback on legion

Overall I love the new legion but I’m gonna talk about the things I don’t like.

  1. I think instead of losing your whole power bar from a missed attack you should just lose 33% and stay in FF.
  2. I think his TR should go back to 24 meters while outside of FF.
  3. Make survivors mend bar go down while doing a gen. Those are my only complaints, thank you for the new legion. :)

Comments

  • I have a whole list of things I don't like.

    1. I don't like the pallet vault speed. It's pathetic. You would very frequently be better off just kicking pallets.
    2. I don't like the stun duration after cancelling the ability. 4 seconds is entirely too long. It should be around 3.25 seconds base.
    3. I don't like the blindness effect when cancelling the ability. This is entirely unnecessary. Get rid of it.
    4. I don't like the duration of frenzy. The entire concept of the killer is supposed to be built around the premise that you hit one survivor with deep wounds and then change targets. But the vast majority of the time you change targets, you will not be able to hit the second target before frenzy wears off. They could add 5 seconds to the duration and it wouldn't be overpowered.
    5. I don't like the lack of identity with the killer. Deep wounds and mending is completely pointless. 10 second mend time doesn't buy enough pressure for the killer.
    6. The entire concept of "frenzy" doesn't make sense the way it is implemented. "woops, I missed an attack. I guess I'll sit on this bench for 20 seconds while I build up my rage."
    7. The concept of hitting someone with a frenzy attack, but hitting them again literally doing nothing makes no sense. If I stab you, it should do SOMETHING!
    8. I don't like that you can't see blood while in frenzy. How does this make sense and why is it necessary?