Why did they remove Ash's dialogue?
I paid for ash for Bruce Campbells voice lines. What gives? They just removed it for no reason?
I paid for ash for Bruce Campbells voice lines. What gives? They just removed it for no reason?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
NOOOO!
NOT MY "I WANT TO ######### IN THE TALL GRASS"
His voice lines weren't groovy enough I guess.
Do you think they will address this or give us a reason?
Probably a bug, just like sounds are bugged, well, more than the usual that is.
No. No way. Not a chance. Okay, I guess so.
It's not intentional, he should still have voice lines. If they are not playing, that would be a bug.
That has to be a glitch. It wouldn't make sense to pay Bruce to make lines they won't use.
Not to play him? Just to hear him speak?
There's a Game in This Bug.