it will be today but when?
1pm est?
2pm est?
Dedicated servers will arrive in August.
Dedicated servers will arrive some time during the summer. No specific ETA has been given.
He's talking about the blogpost guys. I think 2pm
We have a schedule, unless we modify the schedule or specify a time, the item listed can be published any time during the day.
I know you are eager to see what's up but I need to hit you with the traditional Soon™
😋
So it will be today or pushed to the next day.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dedicated servers will arrive in August.
Dedicated servers will arrive some time during the summer. No specific ETA has been given.
He's talking about the blogpost guys. I think 2pm
We have a schedule, unless we modify the schedule or specify a time, the item listed can be published any time during the day.
I know you are eager to see what's up but I need to hit you with the traditional Soon™
😋
So it will be today or pushed to the next day.