What do you think the other perks for GhostFace are?

I dunno, I never actually watched Scream, I only remember the scary movie Ghostface




Also

WAAAAAZAAAAAAAAAAAHHP

Comments

  • Maybe another hex totem and other should be something about aura reading

  • I know what they are...

    They are secret ;D


    Kill me, I'm depressed

  • @LCGaster said:

    I know what they are...

    They are secret ;D

    Kill me, I'm depressed

    Theres only 1 thing that i can kill you doing peek a boo mode just like ghostface

  • Scary movie ghostface is probably the reason I'm buying that DLC. No joke @Peanits if you manage to get those faces, I'll pay for every cosmetic in the game.

  • @Poweas said:

    Scary movie ghostface is probably the reason I'm buying that DLC. No joke @Peanits if you manage to get those faces, I'll pay for every cosmetic in the game.

    they wont do that the only thing that they can do its the original clothing of him

  • @Poweas

    The license holder seems like a very nice guy, maybe the ones who deal with licenses can ask if they can take some freedom to modify the mask a bit :)

  • Surprise!

    You can now hide in lockers, muting your terror radius and be immune to all detection perks. Any survivor within 24 m has their auras revealed and are exposed for 10/15/20 seconds.

  • Hopefully something related to phones?...

    Right now one only appears in his mori.

  • Another good Scream perk would be a hard counter to balanced landing.

    Your prey stumbles in fear. When falling, survivors suffer from the Hindered effect for 40/50/60 seconds.

    ”She runs up the stairs instead of going out the front door. It’s insulting.”

  • The Phone's Ringing

    Activatable Perk

    After hitting a Survivor 2 times, you can activate this perk and it will reveal the Survivor's position every time their phone rings. The Survivor's phone rings every 15/10/5 seconds for 35 seconds. This effect cannot be activated on multiple Survivors at once and it has a 180/120/90 second cooldown after their phone stops ringing.

    EDIT: This perk has a limited range. 16 meters/24 meters/36 meters, if you are standing further away, you cannot trigger it.