Best perks for Billy and Pig ?
Hi ! I am kinda tired of using the enduring spirit fury combo with ruin and bbq on all my killers so would love to know what you all think are best perks for these killers ? I was thinking of ditching ruin (scared to though ) and using bamboozle , enduring , spirit fury and brutal ? Any help will be appreciated
Comments
M&A on pig is always good, I personally can't give up the reduced TR or the fov gains.
Almost all the good billies use this common build.
Whispers, BBQ, enduring, spirit fury
I don't know about the pig though. I have seen different combinations and here are some of them.
BBQ, ruin, enduring, spirit fury.
Whispers, M&A, enduring, spirit fury or brutal strength.
BBQ, Ruin, Whispers, M&A
Ruin, Whispers, M&A, enduring or brutal strength or bamboozle
BBQ, ruin, NOED and any other perk
I love playing monitor and abuse tinkerer bitter mumur and enduring with silent chainsaw add on with charge speed great for getting some cool Billy action 🐷