Is legion bugged?
I could have swore a dev said legion would not lose all of feral frenzy when missing an attack. It would just have to regenerate from where it was. Am I wrong or was this said?
I could have swore a dev said legion would not lose all of feral frenzy when missing an attack. It would just have to regenerate from where it was. Am I wrong or was this said?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s been said, but I don’t know if any comment on this was ever addressed. I believe @Shad03 keeps mentioning it.
It was something along the lines of: "If you get out of Frenzy immediately, you'd have like 50% FF left. If you get out at like 25% left, then you'd have 0% FF left."
Not a direct quote and the numbers probably aren't accurate, but it's pretty much the concept.