Leatherface and pig questions

I used to main pig and I been finding myself get my ass kicked a lot lately . I run enduring , spirit fury , ruin and BBQ and get bad games anymore . Any better perks or tips ? Same for leatherface , I am not sure how to play him successfully and no I don’t want to camp . What are good perks for him ?

Comments

  • Piggy monitor and abuse brutal strengh enduring and whispers. If you can't get on with that try survalance instead of whispers.

    Gl with bubba I honestly have mad respect for people that can do well with him I find him so hard to use.

    🐷

  • @Darkskies said:

    Piggy monitor and abuse brutal strengh enduring and whispers. If you can't get on with that try survalance instead of whispers.

    Gl with bubba I honestly have mad respect for people that can do well with him I find him so hard to use.

    🐷

    No ruin ?? I’m too scared to play without it lol . Why is he hard to use for you ?

  • I read it as Leatherpig for a moment.


    Cannibal's great at defense, so maybe try a more Totem-focused build?

    Pig i just don't know, i don't play her enough.

  • Don't need ruin that's what traps are for to waste time more because you control the traps and when to use them plus can't be destroyed like ruin. I always bring extra traps also for added time wasting. It's not great but ruin is so easily found and broken might as well use better perks. I love brutal strength and enduring turns piggy into a pallet eating queen πŸ–

    Uh I just find bubba so slow and his chainsaw damn it just I can not get to grips with it feel like I have to be right up on people and at that point it's pop pop with gens I suck with him tbh lol

  • If you can pull off proxy insidious with Leatherface you can do some pretty strong stuff, they need to buff him though, he's one of the worst killers.

  • Surveillance. Overcharge. Ruin. BBQ&C. Get yourself an Amanda's Letter...good times.

  • Oh get used to dashing honestly practice loops with pig and her dashing is a good tool but takes alot to learn what you can do around pallets it's a big learning curve you will take losses but honestly getting dashes around pallets and loops once you learn is soo good πŸ–

  • @Boss said:

    I read it as Leatherpig for a moment.

    Cannibal's great at defense, so maybe try a more Totem-focused build?

    Pig i just don't know, i don't play her enough.

    Lol leatherpig sounds cool just the images of a bubba dressed as the pig dashing around pallets with a mini chainsaw auuh awesome thank you 🐷

  • I haven't played Leatherface, but for Pig, I would suggest doing slug builds.

  • @Darkskies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/463505#Comment_463505

    Lol leatherpig sounds cool just the images of a bubba dressed as the pig dashing around pallets with a mini chainsaw auuh awesome thank you 🐷

    Though he's a cannibal, i wonder if he would say no to wearing a pig head.

    He wears human skin, so the smell can't be an excuse...

  • I think he would definitely love wearing thr pig mask and under it Amanda's face I so want leatherpig to be real now damn you @Boss

    Guess I'll have to stop being the worst leather face and get good just incase this ever happens

    🐷