Obsession question - bug?
I didn't bring any perks to make myself the obsession, and neither did the killer. The cannibal's add-ons did not make me his obsession either.
So, did the survivor, who had DS equipped cause me to be the obsession?
I didn't bring any perks to make myself the obsession, and neither did the killer. The cannibal's add-ons did not make me his obsession either.
So, did the survivor, who had DS equipped cause me to be the obsession?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wish I remembered to screenshot this. I don't always check when I'm obsession but I just happened to be looking at everyone's perks on the end card this game.
Bug or WAI?
I'm pretty sure it's a thing, if a fellow teammate is using DS you may be made an obsession even if the killer and yourself have no obsession perks. I was an obsession myself recently for the same reason.