OK THEN!!!
Me: Let me heal you, I've got tier 3 we'll make it.
Them: that's OK I will just self care my self at 50% speed.
Oh look you did not heal in time and here comes the killer.
Why do I bother with We'll make it lol
Me: Let me heal you, I've got tier 3 we'll make it.
Them: that's OK I will just self care my self at 50% speed.
Oh look you did not heal in time and here comes the killer.
Why do I bother with We'll make it lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Solo survivor struggle: when you r more afraid of what team mates u got than what killer u gonna verse.
4heads everywhere lol
Because while you're sat trying to heal them, you could be off working on a gen instead.
Yes but I did not run half way cross the map, I was the one who unhooked them and could have given them super fast heals, yet they chose to self care.
They did not finish and got downed. My heal would have given them time to escape and be fully healed. Yes joys of being a solo survivor
I give them three seconds if they don’t stop at that point then good luck imo
Before We'll Make It had a notification it was 10x more difficult getting someone to let you heal them. And that was back when heals were 12 seconds, so a mere 6 with WMI.