I felt like 2.0.0 and 2.1.0 was the closest to balance
Removal of Pallet vacuum was perfect
2.1.0 I think was when exhaustion while running was removed
Then hell broke loose
Removal of Pallet vacuum was perfect
2.1.0 I think was when exhaustion while running was removed
Then hell broke loose
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty good job so far
@LCGaster I never found what was wrong with the 2 updates
No it wasn't
@HavelmomDaS1 Please explain instead of saying nothing
I loved the Clown and Spirit updates, for me it was from the Legion update forward that everything went to #########
I mean, I love this game and will keep playing, but I don't agree with many things they've been doing to it recently.
@LCGaster I felt like after Clown it slowly showed progress, then after spirit it went to #########, which is why I enjoyed 2.0.0 and 2.1.0, because that was the last time I had fun
I'm sorry to hear that.
If you are indeed going to leave can I advise a couple of games?
@LCGaster I have been playing Metro for a while, same with CoD, infact, I have been playing these more than DBD now
Legion update really did make the game go downhill, huh? When Spirit got her final buffs and Wraith became A tier, the game was perfect.
You should try Titanfall 2, it's made by the same guys who created the original CoD 4 MW, not the new shittier studio. It takes a bit to master the mechanics, but once you do it will feel amazing. The single player story mode is great as well.
And it's super cheap.
@LCGaster Sounds like a good idea
I hope DBD becomes fun again for you.
Even if we didn't talk much in the forums I really enjoyed most of your comments, I hope to see you again soon.
I'm to lazy rn, I will do it later
Those were indeed the two most balanced Patches and unlike what Survivor mains kept screaming with how the game would die, it was in its prime back then, healthier than it ever was before.
And each, time without fail, when the devs backtracked and listened to Survivors way too often, the game's health dropped significantly. Why the devs continue to ignore those stats is beyond me at this point. They do not learn from their mistakes.
EDIT: To the downvoters: I don't care that you don't like what I say here, the facts and statistics don't lie, the game was always in its prime when it was resembling balance and always in a downwards spiral when it was tipped in the Survivor's favour. That pattern is clearly visible throughout almost 3 years of Steam charts.
@DocOctober YAY YOU'RE BACK!
To the forums. Not the Wiki.
@DocOctober it's much better than nothing though. I missed you <3
Appreciated
Not balance what about killer they have vaccums also and they still didint fix it prettygoodjobsofar
The only "vacuum" Killers have is the Hook-snap animation and the only reason that still exists is because Killers did not get swivel Hooks like Survivors. The animations thus have to line up with the front of the Hook in order to play properly, which creates the "vacuum" effect. It doesn't actually let Killers hook from further way, though, the prompt only appears if you're actually in reach.