Bitter Murmur and Hatch closing

If the hatch is open due to 1 survivor remaining, before all the gens are powered and I close the hatch with Bitter Murmur in my perk slot, will it show the last survivor to me? Or will it just open the gates without repairing the last generator?

Comments

  • Nope. The gen isn't being repaired so it won't activate

  • I would have to double check to make sure, but I don't believe it will. When the hatch is closed, the gates are powered, but the generators are not. The generators are only blocked. The difference is the wording on the text on the perk.

    • Perks/abilities that activate when the gates are powered WILL activate.
    • Perks/abilities that activate when a generator is powered WILL NOT activate.
  • Closing the Hatch does not finish any gens, and Bitter Murmur says it only triggers when the last Generator is finished (as opposed to, say, when the Exit Gates are powered like on Adrenaline), so by that logic, it should not trigger.

  • Thank you all❤️