Was Spirit fixed?
Can someone tell me?
Can someone tell me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah please I want to know this too
knowing devs probably not
Spirit fixed? Why? Does she have any bugs or glitches? I didnt notice them if so
ehh i miss lol button
She made a very obvious sound cue if she was using her power. It broke last patch or something.
No clue, but i feel like they broke the sounds even more, wich might make her even harder to play as.
You serious? I might take a break from killer then. I only play because of Spirit.
She is fixed.
@Bug_Reporter so the cracking noise is finally gone?!
If you dont believe me why dont u try it by yourself?
@Bug_Reporter sorry, didn't mean that offensively. But I didn't have time, ima try it now.
She is still broken
Yup