New Maps Less clothing
I have around 1200 hours in this game. Super fun to play with friends. Would love to see more maps being implemented into the game at a faster rate. Seems like new clothing is coming out every two weeks.
I have around 1200 hours in this game. Super fun to play with friends. Would love to see more maps being implemented into the game at a faster rate. Seems like new clothing is coming out every two weeks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I 100% agree with you on this! Upvoted
Clothing is giving them more revenue to have more people hired to work at a faster rate. Maps they give out for free and take way longer than cosmetics do.
More maps offer more replay ability and longevity into playing. Kind of annoying getting the same map three times in a row. I know everyone can agree on this that has 500+ hours
Back when they introduced standalone maps like Gas Heaven & Grim Pantry, I completely agree.
Maybe they should have taken people off deathgarden to help out with maps. I mean there's only 1 person playing right now
A new map comes every 3 months.
I think totally new maps should stick with Chapters but they really need to add more variations to each realm, Plague being in Red Forest was a complete copout.
Can confirm, I deffinately want less clothing on my claudettes, Kate's and Jane's 🤔 and maybe a beach map.. with a blood red dawning sun to fit the game of course
3 more Lery's
3 more game's
2 more Red forests