Is this week the first week for the new set of cosmetics?

Will this be the week we start getting the new cosmetics revealed 2 weeks ago?

Or are there still some cosmetics left to release from the previous chapter?

Comments

  • @Thatbrownmonster

    The Gold & Silk collection was the last one. So maybe we will get the next set of collection starting tomorrow.

    1257556F-AE7C-4677-88A5-00C92C759000.png


  • Just to set expectations realistically, the new cosmetics are not in the game files yet and cannot possibly be released. They can only be made available sometime after the mid-chapter update.

  • @Peanits So you're saying the update likely isn't today? πŸ€”

    That's a shame its usually around this time

  • All the cosmetics from the last Chapter have been released so the ones that were revealed recently will start rolling out either the same week as the mid-chapter patch (should be this week) or the week after.

  • @MojoTheFabulous

    Okay thanks that's what I wanted to know


    Gonna buy the nea and legion sets as soon as they get released

  • @Peanits said:

    Just to set expectations realistically, the new cosmetics are not in the game files yet and cannot possibly be released. They can only be made available sometime after the mid-chapter update.

    Which BHVR does well in recent versions may only be the designation the cosmetics. I've already prepared 10000 cells, hope to see them soon

  • I hope my baby Jane gets some more cosmetics she's too cute πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

  • I hope that the 30s collection or Jane’s outfit is among the first to come out.