Item Pool For Survivors
I think it would be nice if all survivors shared the same item pool since at the end of the day they are just skins and unlike killer add-ons they have no unique items to the survivor themselves.
What do you think?
I think it would be nice if all survivors shared the same item pool since at the end of the day they are just skins and unlike killer add-ons they have no unique items to the survivor themselves.
What do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this would help with the big grind n junk
Killers too: I want Tombstone Piece on Nurse.
While wer're at it can I get Blink on Trapper? ๐
Seriously though I was thinking something similar today where Survivors in a lobby could drop items on the ground for each-other to pick up and share.