Freddy Rework When

When? It's been so long and such a shame to see high potential go to waste and get put back before legion, any ideas when

Comments

  • No one knows.

    Wraith "rework" took what, a year to finally arrive?

    And all that did was changing his line into a curve.

  • Actually to be fair they did say hes still being designed so i dont think its that much longer he might be coming in the next couple months

  • https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/738/IPR4DE75O6I6.png Today, we are launching the first edition of the Dead by Daylight Developer Update. These articles have the objective of giving our Community a better visibility on our short and mid-term priorities and how each of them is progressing.

    "That being said, we have made a lot of progress with the Freddy Rework in the last couple of months and we will be able to give more details next month."

    Seeing as how this was Early/Mid-April, "next month" is this month. We'll likely hear something soon.

  • @madds said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/57097/developer-update-april-2019#latest

    "That being said, we have made a lot of progress with the Freddy Rework in the last couple of months and we will be able to give more details next month."

    Seeing as how this was Early/Mid-April, "next month" is this month. We'll likely hear something soon.

    I'm praying so hard that the news isn't disappointing

  • Freddy rework has been the most demanded issue, perhaps

    I think DBD can't due to licensing conditions, so it will never happen

  • @Boss Uhh, we actually do know

  • @T0xicTyler said:

    @Boss Uhh, we actually do know

    Oh cool, can you give me the day then? 😊

  • When? It's been so long and such a shame to see high potential go to waste and get put back before legion, any ideas when

    I'm excited for his rework as I main him when I play killer. I don't want to rush the Devs though so that we can get a good rework.