@Kikki I'd be careful about taking @Chaotic_Riddle 's advice. I'm 99% sure that you MUST use the in-game report tool if you actually want to report someone.
You could, although unless another player in the match reported them, we can't guarantee that we'll be able to handle the report. It's crucial that someone files a report so we're able to find the match in question. Without that, there's not a whole lot we can do. I would suggest sending the video in to support. Worst case scenario, they won't be able to take action on it.
You could, although unless another player in the match reported them, we can't guarantee that we'll be able to handle the report. It's crucial that someone files a report so we're able to find the match in question. Without that, there's not a whole lot we can do. I would suggest sending the video in to support. Worst case scenario, they won't be able to take action on it.
I want to upload the Video but if I do than it say's that the Upload is too long,even if it takes only a few second's
I want to upload the Video but if I do than it say's that the Upload is too long,even if it takes only a few second's
There's a file size limit on attachments (it's not really designed for videos). If you upload it to Youtube, Google Drive, etc. and paste the link in the ticket, that will also work.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep, just make sure you show the evidence to whoever you're reporting it to, whether it be Steam or BHVR's customer support.
@Kikki I'd be careful about taking @Chaotic_Riddle 's advice. I'm 99% sure that you MUST use the in-game report tool if you actually want to report someone.
The video must show without any cut the evidences, the name of the person and his profile
You could, although unless another player in the match reported them, we can't guarantee that we'll be able to handle the report. It's crucial that someone files a report so we're able to find the match in question. Without that, there's not a whole lot we can do. I would suggest sending the video in to support. Worst case scenario, they won't be able to take action on it.
I want to upload the Video but if I do than it say's that the Upload is too long,even if it takes only a few second's
There's a file size limit on attachments (it's not really designed for videos). If you upload it to Youtube, Google Drive, etc. and paste the link in the ticket, that will also work.
I try it... if nothing happened than other People will report him if he does it again :)